Innovations are something to talk about, especially when they add more value to customers and save you time and money. Toro is the industry leader in innovative products. Explore what Toro has to offer . . .
TORO'S TURF GUARD Wireless Sensors
The new Toro Turf Guard Soil Monitoring System - get the essential soil information you need, when you need it.
Stay up to date on your current soil conditions no matter where you are. Get the information you need to make important decisions in real time including when and how much to water.
Toro Turf Guard sensors instantly track soil moisture, salinity, and temperature, saving you time. Repeaters mount easily inside all Toro Network VP®, Network LTC® Plus, and E-OSMAC® satellite pedestals.
EASY TO USE
- Simple web interface
- Accessible from any Internet connected device
EASY TO INSTALL
Wireless connectivity allows for quick setup
Requires less than 5 minutes per location
Immediately ready for play after installation
The Golf Vision user interface places data at your fingertips and answers all your course management questions.
Monitor moisture levels and adjust irrigation:
Reduce water usage and improve playability without risking turf quality
Take the guesswork out of using deep irrigation cycles
Promote root growth by preventing over-watering
Detect dry areas before turf begins to show signs of stress
Detect irrigation anomalies before they cause problems
Track salt build-up and schedule flushing:
Take the guess-work out of monitoring and managing salinity
Never get caught with too much salt in your soil
Positive confirmation that your flushing reduced salt build-up
TORO'S LYNX Control System
When situations on your golf course demand quick thinking and swift action, there is a new resource you can turn to for answers.
The Lynx System Helps You To:
TORO NSN CONNECT PLUS
Remote monitoring and access through a trusted partner
- Automatic notifications via Email and text.
- Remote hardware/software monitoring, alerting and fixing problems.
- Proactive support and computer hardware replacement from NSN.
- Ability to control your irrigation computer remotely via NSN Connect.
- Ability to chat with NSN support staff.
- Works with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Toro 835S/855S Sprinklers
The Toro 835S/855S Series sprinklers with TruJectory™. You know that bunker that’s always getting wet? Or that tree branch that’s always in the way? Now you can address trouble spots with Toro’s patented TruJectory feature. Simply adjust the trajectory of the spray from 7 to 30 degrees and get better head-to-head coverage. Plus there’s part- and full circle operation in one sprinkler.
Toro 834S/854S Sprinklers
The 834S/854S Series full circle sprinklers include dual trajectory adjustment of the main nozzles - 25 or 15 degrees. The constant velocity drive is a time proven planetary gear drive that utilizes a variable stator design to provide 3 minute rotation times for a complete full circle revolution. This consitency ensures complete coverage around the sprinkler every time you water.
- Available in 1" inlet (834S) and 1 1/2" inlet (854S)
- Constant Velocity Full-circle Drive
- The Industries Largest and Most Flexible Nozzle Selection
- Spike-Guard™ Solenoid has a 20,000 volt lightning rating and draws 1/2 the amperage of conventional solenoids
- Indestructible stainless steel valve seat
- Slow closing piston valve eliminates pressure surges
- Selectable pilot valve
- Removable rock screen
Toro Drip Irrigation for Bunkers
Toro’s DL2000 subsurface drip irrigation kit is the ideal solution for watering those tough-to-irrigate areas such as bunker faces. Each system is designed for easy installation and operation, and includes all necessary parts and complete instructions for installation.
- Subsurface application allows water to be applied directly to turf root zone
- Water is precisely targeted to desired areas
- Minimal water loss due to evaporation, deep percolation or runoff
- Irrigation events do not interfere with play
Golf Control Systems
Toro Network VP Satellites
The Network VP Satellite from Toro combines modular flexibility, ease of use and increased control in a single controller. With 64 irrigation programs, the Network VP allows programming to the individual station level and supports station-based flow management.
- 16 to 64 stations in eight-station increments
- Sturdy plastic or painted stainless steel pedestals
- Supports hybrid communication (wireline and radio) for increased flexibility and cost effectiveness
- 64 irrigation programs
- Independent stand-alone and central operation
- Backwards compatible with Network 8000 satellites
Toro E-OSMAC Satellites
From just a handful of stations to as many as you'll ever need, leave it to Toro to provide a full complement of options, while making your field hardware decisions simple.
- A larger station count, offering up to 64 stations when used with SitePro(r) central software
- Stainless steel (painted) and bi-wall plastic cabinet configurations
- Selectable 120- or 240-volt input voltage as a standard feature
- Smart OSMAC Upgrades includes software, serial cable and PDA
- Upgrade provides stand-alone mode which can be used as a system backup
Toro Network LTC Plus Satellites
From one-way communication to true two-way communication; from just a handful of stations to as many as you'll ever need, leave it to Toro to provide a full complement of options, while making your field hardware decisions simple.
- 16 to 64 stations in eight-station increments
- Standard or additional surge protection
- Sturdy plastic or painted stainless steel cabinetry
- Dual-voltage power supply, 115 and 230 V ac
- 16 independent programs, with up to eight running simultaneously
- Station run times from 1-minute to 8 hours and 59 minutes
- Up to 2 non-irrigation (switch) programs available with central software
Toro SitePro Central Contoller
Designed by Toro, built by Toro, supported by Toro. SitePro is the most widely used central control system in the golf course industry. SitePro gives you the features you need and the options you want. With SitePro, your control system can be customized to meet the needs of your specific course. SitePro has what it takes to dependably manage even the most demanding course—yours!
- Electro-Flow™ simultaneously manages hydraulic and electrical demands in your system for total system efficiency
- Multiple communication modes: Wireless digital paging, 2-way wireline, 2-way wireless and Hybrid (combination of wireline and wireless) for Network LTC Plus and Network VP
- Advanced multi-manual operations for overseeding, hot spots or fertilizer wash-in for all hardware platforms
- Multi-lingual display